As Our Client, You Are Entitled to the Following BONUSES
1. DISTRESSED & OFF MARKET HOMES VIP SEARCH -Foreclosures, Short Sales, Tax Defaults, Probate Sales, Divorces, Cancelled and Expired Listing, For Sale by Owners. Approaching homeowners directly using Skip Tracing Software, Telemarketing & Letters to find you deals that nobody knows about.
2. Direct MLS access - YOU receive the best new listings that match YOUR criteria 24 to 48 hours BEFORE the average buyer knows about them!
3. Buy with Us and Sell Your Home for Free-we have a program that waves our listing commission when selling your current home
4. Sell for FREE Guarantee -We guarantee you that if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason within 24 months we will sell your home for FREE!
5. A 1-year Home Warranty (up to $365 value) -We will negotiate the warranty on your behalf at no cost to you
6. Cancellation Guarantee - It allows you to fire us at any time if we do not live up to our promises.
7. Equity Evaluation Reportprior to you making an offer - a proprietary method of evaluating the price of the home, market dynamics in the immediate area, market absorption rates. This report protects you from overpaying for a home
8. YOU have an entire TEAM -Most agents are one-man shows with limited resources, time & energy, juggling several clients with little or no help and limited funds. Our unique TEAM approach means you get a highly qualified staff of individuals, each with their own Specialized Knowledge and areas of expertise
9. You get Access to our professional network - Our network of contractors will help you make the right decision and prepare you for any type of project.
10. Customized Loan Programs -Our mortgage affiliates have the experience to get you a loan program that meets your financial needs best. They are skilled in creative financing, helping you get the best rates and limiting the amount of money you need to come to closing.
For a Buyer Consultation
CALL or TEXT 480 386 1670
Ask Your Agent a Question
Ask Our Lending Partner a Question
Download Our Mobile App
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Oggie Penev is the owner/broker of Realty Partners and the team leader of Penev Realty Advisors in Phoenix Arizona. An active real estate broker licensed in Arizona, he deals with home sales on a daily basis. He has learned the nuances of what makes a seller or buyer truly successful. Oggie and his full service team have an incredible track record of proven success marketing and selling Phoenix Metro Area homes. The team consists of a listing department, buyer department, inside sales, and an administrative group that includes marketing, listing and transaction management. Oggie has an associate degree in Business and Finance. He was Rookie of the year in his first year in the business, and has sold nearly 100 million to-date. Currently Oggie is ranked in the TOP 1% in the Phoenix market. What sets Oggie apart from the rest of the pack is the level of professionalism that he approaches the real estate business with. Specifically his strengths are in asset valuation, unique customized marketing plans, and intelligent negotiation. Oggie openly admits that he owes much of his success to standing on the shoulders of giants (his coaches) and humble implementation. While Oggie loves the real estate business, his true inspiration is his family; he and his wife Tina have 2 children, Martina (8) and Deia (2).
StartingMarch 23, Freddie Mac will begin offering mortgages with down
"Fantastic individual. Highly professional and wise beyond his years. Very specific recommendations by Oggie on what to do and what not to do in preparation of selling our rental property (successfully, within perhaps 60 days of listing). We are in the middle of three house deal right now with him and can not say enough good things about Oggie. (a sell, sell, and purchase). In all three he has been very effective, engaged, professional and has exceed all expectations thus far. I believe I have found my realtor for life in this Gentleman."